Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i have a 13 vegas 8-ball and am looking for some saddlebags for them. most i want to spend is 300 up to 400 for a good enough pair.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Should be several in that $$ range in leather or textile [nylon] [Cortech],etc I used a set of 35 liter Cortech on a Kawasaki Drifter for awhile & they worked fine. Not water-proof ,..but resistant .

Hard bags may be another story...with mounts and all. If you can 'fab' your own ? that opens things up. A friend just sold a set of Honda-line Valkyrie bags...good quality & capacity. again if a person could fab his own mount ? they would {IMO} look good on just about any motorcycle.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ridebikegear.com has hard bags for cheap not sure of the quality, vikingbags.com has decent quality bags.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bags

Yeah i was looking at those viking bags, some of the reviews arn't the greatest but as long as they will last a couple year i wouldn't mind paying 200 for them. Anyone have any experience with viking bags? Also which bags on the ridebikegear.com will fit my 8-ball?

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
These will be a little over budget, but convenient, well built, and made in USA.
Half Crazy, I'm liking the look of those bags and the mounting system! Would you happen to have any photos of just the mounting frames, directly from the side and from astern? Are yours the standard size or the large size?

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have any they would like to sell me for a good price, those are nice bags but not what i'm looking for. And for the price i might as well look at getting the expensive victory bags

·
Registered
69 Posts
Saddlebags

I have a set of cavalry fiberglass saddlebags with mounts if your interested. They are really nice bags. You can search cavalry saddlebags to see what they look like or they sell them on eBay also to see pics. They are felt lined and water tight sealed.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
check the forums

got a great deal on OE bags for my 13 Hammer from LILMAGS500, love the easy mounts, on + off on minutes with only the mounts left. they are spools almost same size as bolts. great for people who dont like look of bags but their function. Vic's bagger bikes look better with bags as they are designed for them + look pretty good IMO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts