·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Got mine from Honda East Toledo, a site sponsor

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ready to pull the trigger on some D&D's myself

I am about ready to pull the trigger on some D&D's myself. Morepowerracing.com seems to have good pricing on them but I am buying a bunch of performance upgrades for my stock 2013 XCT from Lloydz so I am checking if they can do a package deal for me since they carry D&D's as well.
I figure the following should be all the upgrades I will need (am I missing anything?) for the kind of riding I do and to keep up with my riding partners upgrades to his Ultra..
  • D&D Boss wrapped chrome
  • Hi-Flow air filter
  • Lloydz Street grind cams
  • PC-V
  • Lloydz timing wheel

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am about ready to pull the trigger on some D&D's myself. Morepowerracing.com seems to have good pricing on them but I am buying a bunch of performance upgrades for my stock 2013 XCT from Lloydz so I am checking if they can do a package deal for me since they carry D&D's as well.
I figure the following should be all the upgrades I will need (am I missing anything?) for the kind of riding I do and to keep up with my riding partners upgrades to his Ultra..
  • Hi-Flow air filter
  • PC-V
  • Lloydz timing wheel
Very nice man very nice

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine at phatperformanceparts They usually have a coupon code on their main page for 5-10% off which drops the price of the D&Ds below $600.

·
Registered
352 Posts
  • Hi-Flow air filter
  • PC-V
  • Lloydz timing wheel

Nice...I just ordered pretty much everything on your list,too
except I went with un-wrapped D&D's

Don't forget a Cam Cover Gasket
and maybe the Lloyd'z Idle Air Valve

·
Registered
352 Posts
Need some help finding the best place to purchase chrome DD wrapped pipes. So please chin in folks.
Thanks
I ordered mine threw Lloydz's.....I will have them monday...:D
Call and talk to Danny, great guy

·
Registered
182 Posts
What is meant by Wrapped vs Unwrapped ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I initially got prices directly from D&D in Texas, but eventually bought them off EBay because the shipping was cheaper. I bought the unwrapped version and am very happy with them. D&D pipes are not loud compared to some, but do have a nice deep tone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts