Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to warm to this bike now But still to see one in the flesh,what is the widest rear tyre that can be fitted, 180? The seat still looks very thin though and the rear light so high up by the passengers ass is still a mystery,but you gotta love those colours,sweet.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Starting to warm to this bike now But still to see one in the flesh,what is the widest rear tyre that can be fitted, 180? The seat still looks very thin though and the rear light so high up by the passengers ass is still a mystery,but you gotta love those colours,sweet.
passengers arse will be more worried about comfort on anything more than a bar-hop, than a tailight.
get the touring passenger seat option if youre not riding solo , or you soon will be!
I took one on a 600 mile test ride and the girl I took who loves bikes and is highly tolerant of most things had bruises on her arse from the bumps

·
Registered
289 Posts
You're going to need more than a 3.5" rim for a 180. The minimum is 5.0" with 5.5 being optimal.

Unless......you don't care about these things. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
The seat still looks very thin though and the rear light so high up by the passengers ass is still a mystery,but you gotta love those colours,sweet.
I actually like my stock seat better than my touring seat although the touring seat has a little more support. But the wife likes the touring seat for her better. She's about 5'2" 130 lbs.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
I actually like my stock seat better than my touring seat although the touring seat has a little more support. But the wife likes the touring seat for her better. She's about 5'2" 130 lbs.
Yeah I had no complaints about the riders seat, it was fine.
tho I rode a '73 XS650 with an original sagged out seat for 7 years before the Vic, so I know all about uncomfortable.
It was a triple 'ratbike trophy' winner so I had to tough it out.
My Vegas is a Cadillac in comparison:)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts