Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I really dislike the VS videos and chats. If you have a bike and like it, no matter the brand, then it is a good bike for you. It might not be so great for someone else. If you are not happy with what you ride, then get something else.

I know that every company out there has loyal followers and that is great for them, and it is their choice. I ride a vision and I love it. I have seen it bashed on these boards and I really don't care. I am happy with my bike and that is enough for me.

If you have to bash another bike to feel better about the one you have, then maybe you really are not all that happy with it.

Not trying to start a flame war, just calling it as I see it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Why is the topic name your user name? And what does that topic name have to do with these videos? :confused:

A topic title should give an indication of what the topic is about (ie: Look at the pics of my new wheels... inside the thread will be.... pics of my new wheels)

And these videos are a couple years old and very rehashed on the forums. Using the forum search will help you avoid reposts.

cheers

·
Registered
442 Posts
I really dislike the VS videos and chats. If you have a bike and like it, no matter the brand, then it is a good bike for you. It might not be so great for someone else. If you are not happy with what you ride, then get something else.

I know that every company out there has loyal followers and that is great for them, and it is their choice. I ride a vision and I love it. I have seen it bashed on these boards and I really don't care. I am happy with my bike and that is enough for me.

If you have to bash another bike to feel better about the one you have, then maybe you really are not all that happy with it.

Not trying to start a flame war, just calling it as I see it.

I kind of agree. While some of the information in those videos specifically about Vics was useful to me, the guy's attitude towards the "other" brand, and overall cockiness turned me off. He doesn't come across as someone I'd have a beer with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harley vs Victory videos

look some cause I believe there is 5 all together
Hello Visionjohnny
I took your advice and updated my info. I see I got some negative feedback from my post. It was meant for teck info mostly and also for some ammo when the Victory is belittled. I need to learn how to use these forums.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harley vs Victory videos

Why is the topic name your user name? And what does that topic name have to do with these videos? :confused:

A topic title should give an indication of what the topic is about (ie: Look at the pics of my new wheels... inside the thread will be.... pics of my new wheels)

And these videos are a couple years old and very rehashed on the forums. Using the forum search will help you avoid reposts.

cheers
I am learning how to use this forum, hence the User name instead of the topic name. Thanks for the info on the forum search, will be more careful in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts