Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads-up to people in the southern New England area...Its been over 5 months since I rode my bike.....Today, the day has finally come that I get out on the road again.
Now, I'm pretty sure I remember how to ride but I thought I'd pass on a warning to my local peeps in case I'm a little wobbly at first "You might want to consider taking the day off and staying safe in an interior room of your house, if you must venture out use caution and definitely stay off the sidewalks"
I have taken precautions on my end also....

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Push left to turn left....push right to turn right.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I predict about 3.2 minutes till he's balls out floggin' it! Lett 'er RIP man!!
Sorry, no floggin' ....I played it cool. :cool: I did head up to MA to visit my Mom in the morning, just to get the bike run out a little I jumped on the highway and shot up Rt91 into Springfield. On the way back I stayed to the country and back roads but where I had to stick too wasn't my get-away roads...there was plenty of car traffic, trucks and a lot of police patrolling.
But it was awesome to just be out. The bike felt strong, with the Lloydz AF, even without a dyno tune yet, its pulling hard in every gear. The only problem I had was that my heated gear didn't get power, when I left in the morning it was only 45F :( but by afternoon it was near 60F. I pulled in around 4pm and my daughter said she was dying to go for a ride(wonder where she gets this from :rolleyes: ) so we went out for another hour and a half. Its good to be back :grin

·
Registered
742 Posts
around 4pm and my daughter said she was dying to go for a ride(wonder where she gets this from :rolleyes: ) so we went out for another hour and a half. Its good to be back :grin
Ahh, kiddies and motorcycles - it doesn't get much better than that. You're a blessed man Pain. Congratulations on getting such a nice ride. I hope to do similar over the upcoming weekend. We New Englanders wait a long time for our chances to ride.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What are you waiting for!?!?! I got about 250 miles since the beginning of last week. But now she is in the shop getting some new shoes and pads for the new season!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Mine has been out & about also. Was a nice ride to work and back yesterday.

·
Registered
742 Posts
What are you waiting for!?!?!
Self-employment has great benefits and a few drawbacks - mainly, you gotta work when the work is there. I happen to be (thankfully) extremely busy at the moment with more work coming in than I can process. on top of being fully immersed in getting my new vicwrapz.com website off the ground. Put it all together and I'm getting my ass kicked a little bit - ok a lot - but I am riding this weekend anyway :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts