Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have problems with warped front rotors? Not sure if one is warped or both. Any fix to that, or just buy new ones?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank ya sir!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Just an edit from my last post that I deleted. Sorry, didn't see your reply until afterwards. My experiences with turning rotors are for cars. I've never come across anyone needing or doing bike rotors. They are just built different and I'm not sure it would even work. You can still check the bike rotors though. Part of the problem is that the thinner they get the more they heat and warp.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
My front rotors are the floating type. They can feel warped if they don't move freely. Check it out and make sure you don't just need to clean things up so they can move.

·
Registered
372 Posts
My front rotors are the floating type. They can feel warped if they don't move freely. Check it out and make sure you don't just need to clean things up so they can move.
thumb up

The little round buttons that hold the 2 pieces of rotor together should rotate freely. If they don't clean them and get them turning until they do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts