Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2014 CCT in January. I'm not having issues with it, but when I got the bike, it came with the one year factory, plus an additional promotional two year warranty. They also offered me an additional 2 year that I got so I ended up with a 5 year warranty. However when I put my into into the "for owners" section of victory's website, it says nothing about any extended warranty. I contacted the dealer and they said I should be getting something in the mail about my warranty but have not received anything yet. Has anyone dealt with this before and know how long it takes to get something in the mail from victory? I just want to make sure I get what I paid for because if I wait until I need to use the warranty, it is probably too late.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Spoke to my dealer about the 2 plus years not showing. Their version is it will show about 30 days prior to end of factory 12 months.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
When I bought my bike they were running the 5 year extended "powertrain" warranty. It took a few weeks but they mailed out a bunch of papers with a lot of fine print on this extended warranty. It is not really a warranty but kind of an insurance where you pay a $50 deductible and it goes through a separate company, not through Victory/Polaris.

·
Registered
355 Posts
mine came with one, then an additional 2. waste of paperwork here, bike has been awesome since day 1.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I noticed the same thing.
I bought my 2014 CCT in January, and it came with a 1 year plus a 2 year extended warranty, and when I put my VIN in the owners page it only showed my 1 year plan.
I figured it would show up eventually so I'm not going to worry about it.
However, when I finally pick up the bike once the snow melts I will mention it to the dealer and I'm sure he will have a logical explanation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts