Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer told me today that any exhaust OTHER than Victory's stage 1 will nullify the warranty.. i asked about RPW and or anything that just replaces the muffler but leaves the pipes intact and he said if it doesnt say victory.... no warranty.

the other thing that burned me was the fact that he mentioned the soft lowers were available... knowing that already from you fine folks here on the VOG.. and said they were about $140.00

i had to bite my tongue, $140!!! when i see they are about $99 bucks, i know the canadian dollar is a bit lower... like 97cents but man thats redonkulous!!

It's things like that which make people want to shop anywhere other than local. i could order them online from anyhwhere and pay the shipping and would still be less $$

Seems to me that if you spend $20,000 on a bike they would want to earn your respect and loyalty for shopping with them. Do they think we are idiots and dont look around? I've been in sales for a long time and you have to give the customers the benefit of the doubt that they do a lil research these days no matter what they are purchasing. Good thing i love this bike!!

anyways, sorry for bitchin, but the warranty claim? is this true? can i lose warranty on the whole bike or power train if i put on any other exhaust?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
You can install any exhaust you want, BUT and this is a big BUT. Adding a fuel controler CAN void your extended warrenty. It is rare that the bike is inspected, and even more rare for them to look for a controler, but the extended contract say ANY modifications, and they have shut down more then one person over it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts