Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum and to the victory family. rode plenty of sport bikes all were honda cbr's from 600 to 929. after marriage sold the sport bikes and bought a honda fury. rode that thing for two years and spent around 10k on upgades from rake trees, to 250 sumo kit to everything chrome. recently sold the bike for a good amount and jumped to a 2012 xc with a couple of upgrades. but everybody that knows me knows that i cant leave bikes alone. im thinking of modifing this one the same way from rake kit to 23 inch wheel to lowering the ass end. waiting on kewl metal to answer my phone calls so i can spend some money. thumb up. anyways enough about me. hope everybody is doing good and hope to know some people around here.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey Hey RayRay, welcome to the forums...

Can't help but think of these when I hear the name RayRay. These are actually from my wife's sketch comedy group. Not to plug her stuff to the new guy...but its appropriate...
enjoy;

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh **** that was funny a sh.....t. i laughed so much. thanks for fuc...ing up my user name. hey guess how i im. thats right im rayray................. u dun with that...
lol

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Are you done with that? I am. Here in the People's Republic of Portland we are forced to recycle everything but our sh1t. We have to memorize what all those markings mean on plastics, so we'll know which bin to place it in. Recycle me RayRay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts