Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be looking at a bike trip to DC in Mid-November. Tips, thoughts, suggestions from locals about doing DC on a motorcycle?

My girlfriend called me a pedophile, and I said “That’s a pretty big word for an 8 year old.”

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to be more specific...I’ve ridden in Atlanta, Miami, Houston, New Orleans, Nashville, several other major cities. Not concerned about traffic, weather, and those things. Mostly just want to know about things to do, parking, how motorcycle friendly areas are and stuff like that.

My girlfriend called me a pedophile, and I said “That’s a pretty big word for an 8 year old.”

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I need to be more specific...I’ve ridden in Atlanta, Miami, Houston, New Orleans, Nashville, several other major cities. Not concerned about traffic, weather, and those things. Mostly just want to know about things to do, parking, how motorcycle friendly areas are and stuff like that.

In DC there is a big white house with a dome roof....its recommend to stay off the lawn :|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts