Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the north western part of Washington. (Lake Stevens) If anyone is interested in or knows of any rides let me know. Weather has been really nice the past few days. thumb up

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
I'm in the north western part of Washington. (Lake Stevens) If anyone is interested in or knows of any rides let me know. Weather has been really nice the past few days. thumb up
Don't go telling others that the weather has been nice here. Tell them it RAINS ALL THE TIME or they'll move here. It's tough enough keeping those Californians down where they belong. I'm going to put my rain gear on and go for a ride and see if the windshield wiper I just installed works well enough to see the car ahead. :crzy:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't go telling others that the weather has been nice here. Tell them it RAINS ALL THE TIME or they'll move here. It's tough enough keeping those Californians down where they belong. I'm going to put my rain gear on and go for a ride and see if the windshield wiper I just installed works well enough to see the car ahead. :crzy:
Oh yeah right! Don't come here it rains and snow constantly on the twisty evergreen lined mountain roads. The views are aweful and the snow capped mountains are a optical illusion easily mistaken for jagged clouds. Besides you would'nt like the beaches here because they took all the sand and threw it on the roads. :ltr:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
There's all those furrin cars you have to watch out for, as no red blooded liberal Northwesterner would be caught dead in a real American car. You aren't allowed to throw anything away, you have to recycle, after separating into the appropriate container. You'll be kept busy washing the Spotted Owl poop off your bike and keeping the wolves from biting the tires. For entertainment, you can watch the webs grow between your toes and the moss grow on your back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Riding tomorrow 3/8/2012 Let me know if you'd like to join.

Nice weather tomorrow. I plan on riding around Arlington and Monroe area, might hit up the famous Chuckanut Drive. If anyone is interested in joining in let me know. I will be on the road around noon and will check the forums and email before I head out. If anyone is going on another route let me know. A lot more fun and safer to ride with people than alone.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Got to ride last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday before the rains returned. Life is good! Yee Haw!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going for a ride tomorrow

Supposed to be really nice tomorrow! Going to Lynnwood Motoplex to get new peg brackets to move them forward 2 inches. Then heading out to put them on and test them out. Let me know if your down to ride. Snohomish is a great spot for bikes and I plan on being there in the afternoon. So if anyone is going to be out this way let me know.cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Aug. 11th ride

I'm at Brinnon on the Oly Peninsula. A buddy of mine from Kitsap and I are planning an Aug. 11th ride around the Oly Peninsula going clock-wise. I don't have my Vic yet, but hope to by then, otherwise I'll be on the trusty SV 650 as usual. It'll be a one-day ride with frequent stops for leg-stretching and sight-seeing. Anyone up for joining us?

·
Registered
16 Posts
weekday rides

Thanks for the weather report Ben - I couldn't see the wx report as fog bank was too low.... and, mold was growing in crevices of glasses. Weekday riders on meetup Ben. We ride casually anytime we can get a crew together. Awesome roads here in the NW

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ben, and all: I am a member of the Cascade Victory Riders. We have members as far South as Olympia, and as far North as Edmonds. Its a great group, and if you become a member of the ***, there are no other dues, no requirements on how many rides a year, etc. But we ride often. Last Saturday, we met up at North Bend McDonald's, and took off for leavenworth, Wenachee, Chumstick highway, and back over Hwy 2. Great scenery, great food, and really great bunch of guys, and gals. Anyway, if you are interested in checking us out, we are meeting tomorrow at the fall city roadhouse in...Fall City for breakfast at 9. Or just get ahold of me [email protected]
Hope to see you guys. ------Metalguy

·
Registered
75 Posts
North of North Puget Sound area

Just adding a bump to this thread and seeing if anyone rides up here in the skagit and whatcom area. I hate going south of Arlington because of all the traffic.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am riding most days when I am not Golfing!! HeeHee.... :^)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greater Spokane Area

I'm just outside of Spokane... any other Vic riders? Drop me a message! I'd love to ride with yall!

Yella

1 - 18 of 18 Posts