Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a waterproof cover for my 2011 vision. The one that victory sales is expensive. If anyone has some information I would appreciate the input.

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Waterproof Cover

I ordered one from motorcycle superstore. It's the Dowco Guardian EZ zip..I believe mine is a 2x, can't remember, but it's wonderful for a XC and fits all the way to the ground front to back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i got tired of looking and trying to save a few dollars, I just went w/the Vic cover and sprayed ea side w/camp spray, so far no problems!! the only time the cover is going to be on other then when in the garage for dust purposes, is if on a trip if somewhere where it might sprinkle i might throw it on?? the only con to the Vic cover for me is there are no OEM grommets, so i installed them myself, just in case there is a lil wind ;)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I'm still using the Voyager XII cover I bought....it serves two purposes....keeps the bike dry and works as an Anti-theft device.....who would want an old Voyager.......

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Dowco ll cover left over from my Harley Limited did not fit my Vision.I also have a Nelson Rigg travel cover that fit the Harley.It somewhat fits the Vision but can't use the elastic tie downs.The oem cover is a little pricey but fits like a glove,naturally.The Dowco cover was a nice light cover that was water resistant not water proof.It would keep a light mist or dew off the bike but in a heavy down pour you just as well not had a cover.The Nelson Rigg 1/2 cover was waterproof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts