Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
That's pretty sweet. Kinda funny how that new wedge makes such a big difference in the visual. Almost like it brings it all together somehow.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goes way back when I was a kid in high school. I was having a run of bad luck in the net as a goalie. I got a letter from my grandparents from Ireland and in it they sent me a shamrock. I carried the shamrock with me to teh game and I shut the other team out. From then on, everything I did/had would have a shamrock on it. We're also Irish so that helps too. Here are a few of the bikes I have added them to;

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey Spike, was your VTX a BD Cycle paint job? And did BD do your current paint on the XC?

Never mind! I just noticed that it is a Ness XC.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Goes way back when I was a kid in high school. I was having a run of bad luck in the net as a goalie. I got a letter from my grandparents from Ireland and in it they sent me a shamrock. I carried the shamrock with me to teh game and I shut the other team out. From then on, everything I did/had would have a shamrock on it. We're also Irish so that helps too. Here are a few of the bikes I have added them to;

That is really cool!! thanks for sharing that story! Love the bike too!!

I really like the cut outs on the Ness forged crash bars. Gonna do my own version of them once I can afford to buy a set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts