Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
The low this morning was 56 degrees F. The high today around 87. Winds out of the S/W 20 to 25 mph. I'll be mowing and weed eating today.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
49 this morning. High of 75 with light variable winds.

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
It hit 89 here yesterday with 20 mph winds. This mornings low was 43 with a N/W wind around 5 mph. We had a Northern blow in yesterday evening and last night with blowing dust. The high today will be around 76 with 10 to 20 mph winds out of the N/W. Almost every day is good to ride now, little windy somedays.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
36 F here right now sunny and says going to 70 F soon as I am done signing up for the vaccine i'm out for some wind therapy...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Scraping ice of the windshield a couple of days ago. Pouring rain this afternoon. Forecast says 21c (70) on it's way with only two days of rain. Time to go get the in$urance.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
71 F this aft had a few hours of wind therapy....8)

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Yesterday was a beautiful 80 F and sunny. I rode the Challenger over to the dealer, 2.5 hours each way, to have a service bulletin applied. Now for 3 days of rain. The cold weather is done. The garden is half planted. I'm not sure if my hip is going to let me plant the other half, but it is not going to keep me from riding.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
45 F and the sun coming out already this morning, heading to 70s again, we're in a lockdown situation again here....but I will go out for a ride today, we'll see how long

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
I'll go riding today, it was 41 F. this morning. The high today will be around 84 F. with S/W winds 5 to 15 mph.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Temps should be near 80 for the next 10 days here. Warmer weather is here to stay for a while. :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
74 here today was out all day, alot of bikes very few cars seems the lockdown is being acknowledged.

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
The low this morning was 36 degrees F. and the high today will be in the mid 70's. The winds will be out of the S/W around 15 mph. Yesterday late afternoon we had a front blow though with high winds and dust storms.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
70 here already today sunny and bright

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
6 (42) with snow pellets here and windy. Must be because I got the insurance started.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,640 Posts
Rainy gloomy weekend.
Cold today too 50s when we had 70s several days last week.
Bike been sitting on stand while I wait on parts so I'm not bothered about weather.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
60 and raining all day long

361 - 376 of 376 Posts