Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

401 - 420 of 450 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #401 ·
The low was 46 this morning with a high today in the mid 70's with 5 to 15 mph winds.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
40 here this morning sunny going to 60 by noon

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
22C (72F) here. Three more degrees is my limit and I used to head for the basement to stay cool but I no longer have a basement. Over-seeded and top-dressed the lawn today and because it's so hot I lost 4 lbs doing it. I'm bagged and if I stay still longer than 20 minutes I'm a bit stiff getting going again. Getting old and not keeping mobile is a pain.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Rode for 6 hours today, spent half hour at the cemetery and spend two hours wiping the bugs off....to do it all again tomorrow 72 here today and warmer tomorrow.

Reactions: NAB and IndyVictory

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
Low 80's today with partly cloudy skies, 10 to 20 mph winds. 40% chance of rain this afternoon and a 50% tonight. Getting set up to fry cat fish with fries and cold slaw this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
It's been thundering since yesterday evening and raining all around us. But my electronic rain gage shows zero, the rain keeps going around us. The high today will be in the mid 70's with N/E winds 5 to 10 mph winds, We have a 30% chance of rain.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
55 here this morning sunny going into the 80s here according to the Paid Liars on the weather channel just having breakfast then heading out for the day

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I spent 3 days in Sarasota. Very nice weather. Very little evidence of COVID.

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #410 ·
57 Degrees right now, foggy with a high around 80. We have no rain chances for the next 2 days the the rain chances come back for the next 5 days. In the last 5 days I have had 1.62 inches of rain, but areas around me had over 4 inches yesterday.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
64 here @ 830 am cloudy chance of rain til noon into the 80s this aft

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
NWGA weather should be great from here on.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
it wound up in the 90s yesterday, it's 60 at 640 this morning and heading in the 90 direction again

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #414 ·
it wound up in the 90s yesterday, it's 60 at 640 this morning and heading in the 90 direction again
It's hotter up there than it is here, high in the mid 80's here today.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
It's hotter up there than it is here, high in the mid 80's here today.
yup LOL crazy warm here, this is our august weather it's over 70 out there now at 940 am I'm liking this stuff....!

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #416 ·
It's 60 degrees and raining, I had 1.23 inches of rain over night. With a 90% chance of rain today with rain chances all week. High temperatures this week in the 70's and 80's.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
55 here this morning going to 70 today in the 80s tues and wed and rain on thurs and fri

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
The SE Victory Rally in Helen, GA is this week. We will be going Wednesday through Sunday. Unfortunately, Scattered Thundershowers Thursday through Sunday.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
101 in southern Utah today

·
Premium Member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #420 ·
It will be around 80 here today with rain chances. But the week end looks great for a Saturday ride.

Reactions: CanuckRob
401 - 420 of 450 Posts