Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
461 - 480 of 630 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
Joined
·
3,141 Posts
You don't have AC?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
With our average temperature this time of year being 22C (72F) there's no need. Even on the unusually hot days that's not much more than 28.
 

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
Joined
·
3,141 Posts
Sounds like perfect weather.
Still might be worth having a window unit as hot days might continue for a while.

Happy that I have central AC again after 4 years. 72F dew point at moment is uncomfortable outdoors. House is comfy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,946 Posts
says its 70 our here @ 530 all my windows are fogged up from the ac on the inside and the muggy on the outside....see how warm and wet it gets today
 
  • Like
Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
Still two more hot days coming then Wednesday the high is supposed to be back to where it's supposed to be at 22C (72F). Hopefully. The heat is moving off and lining up to give the prairies a taste. That amount of heat there is a cause for some massive lightning storms. Nice to watch but the hail can be very damaging to buildings, cars and especially crops.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 ·
70's cloudy with rain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
7 AM and it's 31C (88F) already and on it's way too ???? It's a work day in a building with no AC and out in the yard where I work is asphalt. My wife is stuck at home due to some recent surgery so she can't even go to the mall to get some relief. Damn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,313 Posts
Hot in the Pacific North West.
86 now on its way to 110.



253826
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
Yesterday at supper 44C (111F) here. This morning 20C (68F). The heat has moved off to the east and we're back to normal for now. The forecast is to be still a bit hotter than the average but only by a few degrees so it's better.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·
Scattered thunderstorms with a high around 77 degrees. It looks like we will go into July with temps about 15 degrees below normal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,946 Posts
80 now and big black clouds forming up there....we are above normal temps, not as much as out west though
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #472 · (Edited)
Low 80's today, mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of rain. In the last 3 days we have had 2.5 inches of rain. We had short light showers off and on yesterday then around 4:30 we had a hard down pour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
Mid 90's and the start of the monsoon season here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
Would like some rain here. This past little bout of 40+ C has burnt out a lot of plants and lawns beyond recovery for this year. My yard looks like autumn with the brown grass and all the dead leaves from the trees on public land.
Surrounded by water and most summers there are locations nearby who are on water rationing. We get rain from October to March but reservoirs are limited. Even without the rationing we're only allowed two days a week for watering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Hot in the Pacific North West.
86 now on its way to 110.
Here's a little something to remind you of your winter. Nice bike, not bad music, good filming. A bit pretentious in the captions, but hey it's a clothing ad, with the brand owner out riding in winter. I'm never gonna buy his stuff, way too expensive for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
Suddenly from 43C (109F) down to 19C (66F) locally here. Cloudy and cool is nice.

Hottest place in the province last week, Lytton, 49C (120F) has unfortunately burned to the ground yesterday with 90% destroyed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
Suddenly from 43C (109F) down to 19C (66F) locally here. Cloudy and cool is nice.

Hottest place in the province last week, Lytton, 49C (120F) has unfortunately burned to the ground yesterday with 90% destroyed.
I didn't think y'all had such extreme heat up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,946 Posts
That's awful out there, it's on the news here now...crazy how fast that fire moved!!!!

Stay safe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #479 ·
We have had 3 inches of rain the last 7 days, no real high winds or hail. Low 80's today with low winds and a 50% chance of rain. Everything is green and the cotton looks good. We have a 20% chance of rain tonight and a 30% tomorrow on the 4th with sunshine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #480 ·
461 - 480 of 630 Posts
Top