Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
641 - 660 of 686 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #641 ·
The days are much shorter now and yesterday was the official first day of autumn. Our days are cooling off and nights are getting a little chilly. I enjoy this time of year, not to hot or to cold. Great time of the year to ride here, you need a jacket in the morning but will be shedding it by late morning. But it is wise to keep a coat on your scooter in case you're out riding longer than you anticipated. Fall and spring are the nicest times of the year.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
rained most of the night and all morning in the 50s and miserable fall it would appear has arrived

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #643 ·
Upper eights through next Friday, lows in the upper fifties. Monday through Friday of next week chances of rain. I hope we do get a decent rain. I've cut way back on watering the yards because I'm tired of watering. It's fifty-two degrees right now with zero wind speed and the wind has been out of the North.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #644 ·
Rain

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
70s and sunny breaks just back from a nice ride

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks like 3 days of 70s sunny with cloudy breaks....gonna get some riding in....:)

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #647 ·
High 90's today, sunny, winds at 20 mph out of the West. Thurs. through Fri. rain likely, highs in the 70's.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
High of only 78 with an overall night low of 50. Much much cooler weather!

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,209 Posts
80's at end of September. No complaints here.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
another day in the 70s called for ....looking like it's not going to be a gentle winter...

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #651 ·
90% chance of rain, mid 70's low winds. It's raining and thundering right now.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
got into the 60s today, high 50s til 130.....just back from a 8.5 hour ride was good

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
it's 60 here already this morning at 6 am.....will get out for another long ride today....colours are just starting

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #654 ·
Upper 70's, N/E winds around 15 mph with sunshine in the afternoon. We got an inch of rain yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
After a fine week, we are looking at the rain until Saturday.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
wound up in the mid to hi 80s yesterday almost unheard of for oct round here...I sure took advantage of it...8) there were a ton of bikes out....rained over night but 66 already this morning if these clouds burn off, gonna be another beauty of a day...

Reactions: depot picker

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
future forcast shows next week high of 57 and lows upper 30's Quite a cool off here!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
60 here already this morning @ 6 am into the 70 s according the weather peeps....and no rain....so will be heading out for a ride shortly....8)

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,209 Posts
Rain rain rain.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
another great day on the horizon, it's 60 here already this morning high in the 70s.....heading out shortly for a day of riding, no destination in mind....

641 - 660 of 686 Posts