Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
661 - 680 of 686 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #661 ·
Sunny high near 91 degrees with Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
Sunny around 93 today and tomorrow with low winds. Then back into the lower 80's.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Woke up to rain. Suppose to rain all day today.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #664 ·
This next weekend they are predicting the highs to be in the low 70's and the lows in the upper 30's. I know a group of people that are riding to Terlingua on the U.S., Mexico border at the end of the week. It maybe a cool ride home Sunday for them. I generally make this run and got it started in 2005 and would make it on odd years. But with everything going on at the border I'm seating this one out. The ghost town of Terlingua has changed dramatically since the first time I went there some time in the late 90's. There is some great riding down there, but the atmosphere of the towns has changed. Plus I'm a lot older.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
in the 80s here today just back from a nice long ride

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #666 ·
It's getting to the time of year that we will use the heater on some mornings to knock the chill off. High winds again tomorrow. We have 2 cold fronts coming down from the cold North but don't expect the real cold air until Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
We took a week off and visited the wine country then kids/grandkids last week and returned on Wednesday. 15cm of snow landed yesterday on the highway in the mountains we were in. Glad we left when we did.

2C (35F) here this morning.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #668 ·
Upper 80's with high winds and blowing dust. O'BOY!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
in the 70s here today had a computer job took all morning, done now and heading out for a ride....

Reactions: IndyVictory and NAB

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #670 ·
In the 70's here today with 15 to 20 mph winds.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
70s and nice here again today

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #672 ·
43 this morning, sunny, 82 for a high with 20 mph west winds in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
in the 70s and sunny heading out for a ride

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
60 this morning and looking like rain, temp forecast to be a chilly weekend....

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #675 ·
43 right now with a high around 66 today with North winds 15 to 20 mph. The low tonight predicted to be 36 degrees F, 2 C. Chilly morning tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
A little rain last night, but it should be another beautiful autumn day in NW GA.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
rained here most of the night and still raining out there, calling for rain all weekend and in the 50s

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #678 ·
It's 36 degrees right now and will get colder before day break. The high is predicted to be 69 degrees today with sunshine and low winds out of the South.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
46 here this morning and raining most of the night and calling for rain all morning clearing in the afternoon

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I took Friday off from work to ride, upper 70's and humid in the hills around here. Rain most of the day yesterday and in the 30's this morning. Fall is my favorite time of year, especially for riding after the leaves and acorns finally clear the twistys.

Reactions: NAB and CanuckRob
661 - 680 of 686 Posts