Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1005 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
35 this morning going down to 28 still no snow and warmer at night then during the day....strange

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #942 ·
The low at the house today is 35 at 11am.
New Year's Day
A chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature falling to around 31 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Tonight
A chance of snow, mixing with freezing drizzle after 9pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 14. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
High of ~83°F here today in paradise and sunny most of the day. I spent ~4 hrs rebuilding the front suspension of my golf cart, aligning the wheels, and replacing the front wheel bearings.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,411 Posts
Freezing tonight and wet so the trucks will be out treating roads for ice. Within next week will have lows in single digits. Real test of my new furnace installed last summer.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
18 now going to 13 today and calling for some snow nothing left on the ground right now

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #946 · (Edited)
It is 10 degrees F, -12 C right now. The high today around 44 degrees, west wind 15mph. The New Year brought cold weather with it. We have 3 to 4 inches of snow on the ground.

• Wow
Reactions: depot picker

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
It will be getting cold here tonight too.

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #948 ·
It has dropped down to 9 degrees now. Our first singal digit temperature of the winter. I am sure glad that I don't have any live stock anymore.

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
77°F at 11:20 a.m. with a predicted high of 83. Quite humid so not real comfortable.... just too hot :) I will take the bike to the gym later today. Tomorrow should be much more pleasant and cooler with a high of ~70°F - perfect golfing weather for our scheduled afternoon round. My brother lives in NW Indiana and sent me a picture a few minutes ago of the snow on the ground there. I do not miss the cold and snow at all.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,411 Posts
It's ice here not snow.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
8 this morning going to 26 today still no snow grass is green

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
26 this morning going to 35 grass is still green

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
28 heading for 50. It will be a cold hike today.

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
A very cold morning here in paradise and a very cold day forecast. At 8:30 it was 50°F with a forecast high of only 69°F. That is just crazy!!!! I will have to wear a jacket when I ride later today. At least is quite sunny and low wind.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #956 ·
Warm blowing dust, low this morning 25 degrees.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
32 this morning going to 38 and still no snow grass is green

1 minute and 6 seconds more daylight today; sunrise 7:54, sunset 4:54

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #958 ·
32 this morning going to 38 and still no snow grass is green

1 minute and 6 seconds more daylight today; sunrise 7:54, sunset 4:54
We have a hour more daylight down here.
  1. Sunrise and sunset time

7:52 AM & 5:53 PM
    • Daylight 10 hours

·
Premium Member
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #959 ·
The low was 29 this morning.
Today
Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
22 this morning goin to 15 and the green spell is over, got about 4 inches of white stuff last night and still coming down

941 - 960 of 1005 Posts