·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,610 Posts
Where is spring?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Spring is trying....LOL albeit not nearly as hard as I'd like.... 28 this morning bit of frost on the roofs real feel 31, heading to 44, wsw winds at 4 mph with lots of sunshine.....

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,263 ·
Today
Patchy blowing dust after noon. Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
34 this morning heading to 60 ene wind at 2 mph gusts to 3 mph a ride day for sure

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,265 ·
Today
Sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 10 to 20 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Tonight
Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
Good day to cook a brisket.
Food Kitchen appliance Home appliance Cuisine Ingredient

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
40 this morning heading to 60 calling for some rain around 4 pm wind from the N 7 gusts to 9 mph

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,267 ·
Dust storms have been pretty bad this year. Everything has a layer of dust on it. You can't walk across the yard without your shoes and lower pants legs getting covered in dust. We have a chance for rain today and night. I hope we get some here to wash all the dust away. We need enough for the farmer to get in and work their fields. That will help keep the sandstorms down.
Today
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Some storms could be severe, with large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Some storms could be severe, with large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
48 this morning heading to mid 50s with rain off and on most of the day winds ssw 3 mph gusts to 6 mph

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,269 ·
We only got a trace of rain yesterday.

Today
Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Tonight
Clear, with a low around 44. West wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.

·
Registered
2011 Vegas
8 Posts
Live in the high, mountain desert and we had a cold front come through last night... and another one coming on Thursday. Tired of the flippin wind. Did a ride with the wife yesterday for lunch and a little circle... maybe 80 miles... and the wind was so horrible, we hated it and just wanted to get home.

Want some good riding weather!

But first... I need that Mustang seat to arrive.... I HATE the stock seat on my Vegas. Worst motorcycle riding experience ever. But oh my goodness... the bike is BLING and looks awesome!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
44 this morning heading to 57 with some rain later this afternoon winds from se at 3 mph

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,272 ·
The low this morning is 42.
Today
Sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
Tonight
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southeast wind around 15 mph.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Heading into the 60s the rest of this week and next will be doing some riding on the new to me Spyder .....

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
47 this morning heading to high 50s low 60s and sunny nnw winds at 8 mph gusts of 14

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,275 ·
Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,276 ·
56 right now
orecast
Today
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tonight
A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
37 this morning heading to the mid 60s and sunshine ene winds @ 2 mph

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,278 ·
53 this morning, we keep getting rain chances but no rain. The farmers north and south of me are irrigating.
Today
Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 80. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
Tonight
Clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
40 this morning heading to the mid 60s and sunny, winds from sse @ 2 mph gonna be another nice ride day

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,280 ·
47 this morning.
Today
Sunny, with a high near 94. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

1261 - 1280 of 1323 Posts