Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
42 this morning heading into the 60s winds from the ne at 6 mph with gusts to 12 mph, rode for about 5 hours yesterday, and will be a similar day today 8) This Spyder is awesome.....8)

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,282 ·
It's 53 right now, just getting daylight and you can hear the birds chirping.
Today
Sunny and hot, with a high near 101. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
40 right now heading to hi 60s and sunny, winds nne @ 2 mph gusts of 4 mph....another ride day 8)

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,284 ·
It's 62 right now and it got up to 102 degrees yesterday.
Today
Patchy blowing dust after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 101. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
71 and a few of us got out was gorgeous

Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,610 Posts
Never rode one but I see a lot of those on road.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Never rode one but I see a lot of those on road.
My health forced it on me, but I can say, Ric said he loves his more then he did his Victory, and I am beginning to understand why...I've put 2200 Kms on it in just under 3 weeks and i'm enjoying it more each ride....demo one you may be very pleasantly surprised....Nab should definately try one....

Reactions: NAB and IndyVictory

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,610 Posts
It's funny that the people who say they would never own one end up getting one when they ride them. The wheels front design supposed to be more stable so can corner at higher speeds than a rear wheel trike. I just have hard time with the look of them but I would give them a chance if I was in the market. Still have many more years of two wheels ahead of me. :)

Supposed to be dry for once and 80+ degrees all week.
Time to get the bike ready to roll. I'm such a late starter this year with constant rain every week this spring. My grass loves it though.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
40 this morning heading to high 60s low 70s winds from ne @ 5 mph gusts to 7.....looks like more kms on the spyder today....8)

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,290 ·
67 this morning and the high has 100 yesterday.
Today
Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
Tonight
Clear, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
50 this morning heading into the 70s, wsw wind @ 4 mph with gusts of 8 mph, it made it to the low 80s yesterday....8) another ride day here......

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,292 ·
69 degrees at the moment.
Today
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Sunny, with a high near 95. South southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 7pm and 1am. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

We get chances of rain, but get non here.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
51 this morning, heading to the 80s winds from sw @ 2 mph gusts to 3 mph another riding day 8)

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,294 ·
it is 61 degrees at the moment. We got 4/10th of rain last night, not much.
Today
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 90. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
Tonight
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly clear during the early evening, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
51 right now heading to the 80s today winds from the s @ 2mph yesterday actually got to the low 90s, was out for an evening ride with a few, 8 pm riding in a t shirt...very strange for Ontario in May....

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,296 ·
Today
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
another ride day, 56 heading to the high 80s winds from sse at 3 mph gusts of 4 mph

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,298 ·
54 this morning.
Today
Sunny, with a high near 92. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming south after midnight.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Friday the 13th in Dover ON was a pretty good turn out.....
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Sky Street light Tree Crowd Thoroughfare
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
57 this morning heading into the 80s with a bit of rain late this afternoon, winds from se @ 1 mph gusts to 2 mph

1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts