Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait for this weather to get better so i can ride, without fighting the wind and cold.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yeah. While I don't mind riding in the cold per se, I'm definitely ready to take the windshield off and feel warm air.thumb up

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just turn on the seats and the grips but the snot running out of my nose is irritating depending on witch way the wind is blowing, lol.

Reactions: Blowndodge

·
Registered
742 Posts
:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr: I'm there w/you man. Tired of the snotcicles too!

I just turn on the seats and the grips but the snot running out of my nose is irritating depending on witch way the wind is blowing, lol.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
4 F here this morning but no more snow yet....

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
29 degrees this morning with a high of 60 today, mostly sunny, winds 5 to 15 mph.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
4 F here this morning but no more snow yet....
I haven't seen it that cold down here in years and don't care to. I use to work out in temperatures like that and colder at times. But not anymore thank God.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I haven't seen it that cold down here in years and don't care to. I use to work out in temperatures like that and colder at times. But not anymore thank God.
lol it wouldn't hurt my feeling to never see this cold again as well...least the sun is shining and no snow calling for 39 F by thurs

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It is suppose to get to 62 on Tuesday. Might take a short ride to Zion for lunch!

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,977 Posts
Nice find a 7 year old thread on same subject as the other one. Haha

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
9 F here right now supposed to go to 23 today a heat wave LOL no snow i'll take it

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Came across an article this morning about the heat right now in Australia as it's their summer. The worst being 49C (120F). Nope, I'll take the temps here. Last summer we had only 5 days when it got over 25C (77F). Just right for me.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Came across an article this morning about the heat right now in Australia as it's their summer. The worst being 49C (120F). Nope, I'll take the temps here. Last summer we had only 5 days when it got over 25C (77F). Just right for me.
Down here we may only have 5 days over 77 in the winter. LOL

Reactions: 53canuck

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'll take all the heat you don't want..lol I should of been born in Mexico.....90 F or over i'm there....i love it

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
20 F feel with the wind is 2 F it's a nasty day out there....no snow

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Had a great 200 mile ride through central Florida today. Started the day at 9:15 a.m. at about 58°F and ended at 3:00 at about 75°F. Not a drop of rain on us but we finished early because some rain is coming in.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Hot 27 degrees now.
5 tonight with a warm 14 tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
watching the 6 oclock weather says every city in canada coast to coast below freezing in C under 32 F go away polar vortex!!! creating some havoc down south to....

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Gonna be down around 0F many days.
I need to work on my truck going to try limping along into next weekend forecast is 30F so far next Saturday.

I need a garage. 🤬

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
watching the 6 oclock weather says every city in canada coast to coast below freezing in C under 32 F go away polar vortex!!! creating some havoc down south to....
Yeah, horrible here. -1C for the high. Didn't see one motorcycle today.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts