Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I feel for you Gibson, I really do. It's been high 60s low 70s here recently with clear skies. With the exception of Sunday, cloudy and a little sprinkly. Not a very fun day to ride. Then I think of you guys that are in weather like that...that sucks man! I have no room to bitch about my last Sunday.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gibson, last Friday 13th, we had over 8" of snow, then, below 0 temps. Last night it warm up in the low 30's and was raining early morning, and now turning to snow. Roads are a sheet of Ice and Snow, what a mess. Later today, I will have to get the Snow Rake out of garage to pull that heavy wet snow off the roof before it does damage. When I worked ten plus hours it seem to pile up to two foot before I would get on the roof and shovel it off, man was that a work out.
Glad your ride went well Junk, we all wish we could be riding, glad to see you take advantage of the weather. Later-

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad your ride went well Junk, we all wish we could be riding, glad to see you take advantage of the weather. Later-
Always taking advantage of the weather now, and always appreciating that even in the dead of winter we still have decent riding weather. Before starting to ride, we were talking about moving. Don't think that's gonna happen now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
colorado Riding.

Anyone that puts their bike up for the winter in the Denver area is nuts.
I have rode to work 10 days and spent 5 weekend days in Jan. riding.
The snow melts fast around here and the rodes are clear in no time.
A typical snow will be melted off in a day or 2 with 50-to 60 degree days.
Of course you have to stay out of the mountains but there are a lot of cool rides to the east and along the front range.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You can live/ride vicariously through me if you want Gibson...74 here today and clear skies. Participating in a car and bike expo tomorrow too.
Hope your groundhog shows up and stays up cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts