Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I like to watch it a little every few years. Had to talk a buddy out of doing it once. He thanked me the next day .Sounds like your making the rounds. Hope you are having a blast.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Burnouts make as much sense as poking yourself in the eye, even without the sharp stick.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
link took me to a Victory Site Map.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Saw a 72 year old guy on a 1947 Kucklehead win it one year. Fun to watch.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
How exactly does one win an event like this? It sure looks like a waste to me. Was her tire dead and in need of replacement? It sure is now...

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
How exactly does one win an event like this? It sure looks like a waste to me. Was her tire dead and in need of replacement? It sure is now...
Ones Ive witnessed are judged on cheering from the crowd,
Ill find a link to a good one when Im back at my road king,
Errr I mean my desk! Got my desks mixed up:)

Oh and if yr 'lucky' enough to win ya usually get a new tyre, fitted and balanced.

EDIT just actually viewed said burnout, on my phone she looks to be topless!
We have a winner!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll gladly watch anyone beat on their junk, me, I'd never do it. I've seen guys blow engines and dump their bikes. I arrived after the carnage one time but ended up talking with the guy later, he won, the prize was a new set of tires mounted. What he lost was one of his bags, fender, seat, custom paint, jeans and some skin. His tire pealed and he didn't notice, as it did he was spinning a chunk and a few bands around wrecked everything. He admitted that he had a bunch of liquid courage before and was not pleased about the outcome or stitches on the back of his leg.

But I'll watch and cheer them on anytime.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Ones Ive witnessed are judged on cheering from the crowd,
Ill find a link to a good one when Im back at my road king,
Errr I mean my desk! Got my desks mixed up:)

Oh and if yr 'lucky' enough to win ya usually get a new tyre, fitted and balanced.

EDIT just actually viewed said burnout, on my phone she looks to be topless!
We have a winner!
Back at home now , so here ya's go...this is how it's done Downunder!
https://youtu.be/NOQtdW2TgB4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts