Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a friend who came down from Pennsylvania Fri so we went riding Saturday we left here from niota TN to Murphy NC and met another friend from SC then we proceeded to blairsville ga for lunch at hole in the wall restaurant excellent food
After we ate my friend from SC had to head home but the rest of us rode thru suches ga on into copperhill TN on down thru ocoee and back home it was a excellent day and was in rain maybe 5 minutes in the whole trip

IMG_20180818_113048320.jpg

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Been there, ridden that country. Had friends who lived in Suches, just north of TWO Resort. Wonderful roads and scenery and BBQ.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Rainman, I still can't believe we haven't run into each other yet! They are giving excellent weather for Friday so I am taking off work and heading over to Blowing Rock and then the BRP down to Asheville and then some more back roads back into TN. I rode out of Mtn City over to Jefferson NC back into VA last weekend, great ride.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Acquainted with cool girls. I ordered a friend for a stag party and then somehow called out, was boring)) * evil * Guys, contact, you will not regret, these beauties will realize all your fantasies, I'm sure you have not had such a thing!
@administrator can the spammers be removed please ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rainman, I still can't believe we haven't run into each other yet! They are giving excellent weather for Friday so I am taking off work and heading over to Blowing Rock and then the BRP down to Asheville and then some more back roads back into TN. I rode out of Mtn City over to Jefferson NC back into VA last weekend, great ride.
Tnxr hopefully we can get together to meet and ride soon
Planning on going to Oklahoma next month
Maybe we can figure somewhere that's bout half way for both of us and meet for lunch one weekend

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Tnxr hopefully we can get together to meet and ride soon
Planning on going to Oklahoma next month
Maybe we can figure somewhere that's bout half way for both of us and meet for lunch one weekend
Yeah, hopefully we can make that happen one day. I have been working more than I like this past year and have not got in near the riding I would like. We ride a lot of the same areas so that is why I am surprised to not have run into you especially since seeing another XR in the wild is a rare event! Have fun in OK, I was out there back in the spring for work.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep I know what you mean I haven't rode as much as I normally do this year myself
If u see a xr or a rocket 3 it might be me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts