Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 2011 Jackpot on a weekend trip down to Corpus Christy, It was my first freeway crusie on it for an extended little trip 160 miles one way at freeway speeds. Going dwon I cruised at 75-80 effortlessly and comning back 85-90 revving 3k . Man does this sled haul.

To boot, I toured the USS Lexington. Perfect day. My gratitude to all the servicemen and women Great Job Folks

A great weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few more.

Corpus is a Oil / Petrochemical Town and is really clean. I stopped off at the local Vrictory dealer , he had a good selection of bikes and was very friendly.

I washed my Jackpot this mornig to get the sea dust off, This bike as it breaks in just runs beter and better.

It ran like a Rocket ship back home as I cruised 85-90 and passed cars 100+ with easy on I-37. For a 250 wheeled cruiser this is great.
I passed a convoy of Ultras who did not even try to catch up and a group of Goldwings, My ears were burning as I watched them disapear in my mirrors

Kept an eye out for the Troopers who seem to be light in this end of Texas:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Ahhh....the old Blue Ghost. Been there many times. Last time there...pulled my jackpot up to wall before you start walking up the ramp to take a pick of it in front of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts