Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Neat products, but I don't have any more room in my headlight nacelle after installing Clearwater's new Darla HP LED road lights. Just completed the job yesterday and HOLY CANDLEPOWER Batman, those things are bright beyond belief--2,000 lumens each! I upgraded from a pair of 800 lumen Glendas and what a freakin' difference. Thankfully, they are dimmable on low beam and go to 100% on high beam, or cagers will be bright lighting me.
Welcome DGD!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Interesting timing. Because of various reasons, I haven't ridden in a while and today was the day that the bike was put in order to be ridden.

I was a little nervous about the guard dawg being an issue since it hadn't been used in a while. After I put in the new battery, the guard dawg worked perfectly...as did the bike!...and started right up. Thanks for a good product.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Interesting timing. Because of various reasons, I haven't ridden in a while and today was the day that the bike was put in order to be ridden.

I was a little nervous about the guard dawg being an issue since it hadn't been used in a while. After I put in the new battery, the guard dawg worked perfectly...as did the bike!...and started right up. Thanks for a good product.
No battery drain issues?

Guard DGD has run some incredible group buys on other forums. Great product.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Got (2) Digital Guard Keyless Fobs on a Group Buy after first bought the Vic and 12,000 miles and 8 months later is working like a charm and never had a problem with it .. Highly Recommend ..

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, sorry it took us so long to reply there was a slight hick-up with our account on here, thank you for the welcome and show of support.

It looks like there is already some interest and talk of a group buy on here, you all will be happy to know your voices have been heard and if you look back on out site sponsor thread, you will see that not only have you been heard but we acted on it.

thanks for the support guys, and if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to send us a message or give us a call.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought the dgd system for my highball in your group buy and i can't get it to work consistently. I can switch modes and lights flash on fob but bike does not fire but every 10 times I flip the run switch. I put in manual and after a series on button pushes and switch flips it finally turns on. Is there any issues you are seeing. I had it professionally installed at dealer here.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the dgd system for my highball in your group buy and i can't get it to work consistently. I can switch modes and lights flash on fob but bike does not fire but every 10 times I flip the run switch. I put in manual and after a series on button pushes and switch flips it finally turns on. Is there any issues you are seeing. I had it professionally installed at dealer here.
Thanks

Hi Ty,

that does not sound like normal behavior, if you give us a call, we will be more than happy to get your issue fixed
916-337-1040

1 - 13 of 13 Posts