Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys (and gals)! I've been riding for a few years now and planned, for my next bike, to get a bike suitable for some longer trips. Really eying the Cross Country to fill this role, although the HD Street Glide is very close (the one I want is the one I just got off of). Coming here to get some information to help me make my choice. That new Judge is lookin might good though....

·
Registered
58 Posts
welcome from florida

spoons

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Utah! I suggest doing a demo on the Street Glide then the Cross Country. Victory believes in letting the bikes sell themselves so demo the heck out of it!

After you're done you'll realize that one bike feels refined and one feels aged. I'll leave deciding which is which to you.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Yes ride the Harley. Don't sign yet. Then test ride the Cross Roads and Cross County. Victory= more bike for the money. Know your prices of course. Hope you make a good deal. Bought an 2011 Cross Roads,been happy with it. If they had that Judge bike out when I was looking I may have went for it if it rides nice. The Cross bikes ride very nice and handle good.Oh yes and you can carry plenty in those hard bags. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hello from Georgia,I think you will be more satisfied with the Cross Country,But definitely Test drive th Hd and ride the cross country again to see and feel the difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts