Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep about two weeks ago I traded off my '11 X Country and my wifes '09 Vegas. I got the '13 Vision Tour and the wife got a '12 X roads. I'm really loving the Vision, the ride and handling are awesome and my wife loving her X Roads. at Badin lake.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats to both of you!

Ride Safe. cheers

·
Registered
931 Posts
Just curious, did you have a lien on the the bikes you traded in. If so, did you get hammered on the new bikes? I'm asking because, I have an 09 I financed last year as a leftover and I'm feeling a xc tour would be nice tohave:D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
634 Posts
Changes for both of you. The Vision rides quite well, doesn't it. Good luck to you both. Ride safe.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yep about two weeks ago I traded off my '11 X Country and my wifes '09 Vegas. I got the '13 Vision Tour and the wife got a '12 X roads. I'm really loving the Vision, the ride and handling are awesome and my wife loving her X Roads. View attachment 7800
Congratulations... You folks are one lucky couple.... Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Very nice congratulations

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Well done, two bikes I would love to add to the stable! My neighbor asked tonight about this very topic and I said "No, won't sell my TC, just buy more"... My problem is I like too many models... lol..

Safe ridin and enjoy'em!!!

Tim

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yep about two weeks ago I traded off my '11 X Country and my wifes '09 Vegas. I got the '13 Vision Tour and the wife got a '12 X roads. I'm really loving the Vision, the ride and handling are awesome and my wife loving her X Roads. View attachment 7800
Great bikes for sure, but just can't quite like the futuristic look. The sure ride and look good, but I like the old school one. The TC is still the look for me. Hope you enjoy years of fun on them.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Great bikes for sure, but just can't quite like the futuristic look. The sure ride and look good, but I like the old school one. The TC is still the look for me. Hope you enjoy years of fun on them.
I donno bro, have you seen the 8ball Vision or just minus the trunk.. It's takin a while but I am starting to dig them... Seen some pics here of a Vision on the Dragon in a good tilt and kinda caught my eye... lol...

Now, the XC LE is like our TC's but upgraded I kinda thought... Im likin them too... Dang! I need a better paying job... Got to expand the stable! Again, congrats Coltman! sorry for the highjack...cheers

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
congrat to both of you! i am available for adoption by th
way.:)--irv

·
Registered
813 Posts
I donno bro, have you seen the 8ball Vision or just minus the trunk.. It's takin a while but I am starting to dig them... Seen some pics here of a Vision on the Dragon in a good tilt and kinda caught my eye... lol...

Now, the XC LE is like our TC's but upgraded I kinda thought... Im likin them too... Dang! I need a better paying job... Got to expand the stable! Again, congrats Coltman! sorry for the highjack...cheers
I cant like the vision, no matter how they change it up. XR is a good looking bike for sure, but still can't quite picture it in my house. I have a buddy that has a XC and he loves it, and it looks awesome, but still unsure. If I ever buy a new bike it will probably be one of them. Won't happen anytime soon. I already own 2 bikes.

Yep, sorry for the highjack. great bikes. Victory, nothing else needed to be said.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Both bikes look great, all victories look great, victory vision for the win.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just curious, did you have a lien on the the bikes you traded in. If so, did you get hammered on the new bikes? I'm asking because, I have an 09 I financed last year as a leftover and I'm feeling a xc tour would be nice tohave:D

Yeah I still owed on both the XC and the Vegas, but with the Red Tag event Victory is putting on right now we got really good interest rates. My payment stayed the same and the wife's went up $20, but we financed hers for a shorter period. If your thinking about trading, nows the time to pull the trigger.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
You never trade two Vics! Unless you trade them for two new Vics. :cool: Congrats on your new toys! cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I did struggle with the futuristic look. I didn't take the first deal that was offered, I went home and slept on it. I was up at 5am the next morning still struggling lol. Anyway they threw in a bunch of accessories so I jumped on it. Honestly this bike rides and handles so good it feels like its on rails going through the curves I forget all about the looks.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah I still owed on both the XC and the Vegas, but with the Red Tag event Victory is putting on right now we got really good interest rates. My payment stayed the same and the wife's went up $20, but we financed hers for a shorter period. If your thinking about trading, nows the time to pull the trigger.
Omg, don't temp me lol. I'm only 1 year into this one. Adding what I owe to the price of a 2012 would kill me lol. Then again he did have an older vision for sale last time I was there :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Omg, don't temp me lol. I'm only 1 year into this one. Adding what I owe to the price of a 2012 would kill me lol. Then again he did have an older vision for sale last time I was there :D

A friend of mine just traded in her '10 Vision 8ball for a Vision tour. It has like 3,700 miles on it and has been babied. Might be worth a trip down south. thumb up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts