Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a great day riding up here in the North, 39 degrees and sunny! So took the reindeer out of the garage and went for a ride. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hehehe... Looking Great! thumb up

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Rode up to Kenosha today. The water was to cold to play in, so just went to the lighthouse. So nice to still be riding on Christmas day up here in Northern IL and Southern WI. And the week is still calling for more riding.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Went for a short ride today....I told my wife that I wanted to be able to say I rode on Christmas Day, it was about 39 degrees here in MN with no snow so I took advantage of it. I only rode about 5 miles but it was still nice, I had my leathers on and it actually wasn't bad at all. Weird winter compared to the last two, seemed like we had snow about every other day, it has been a nice break! BTW, forecast high is 46 tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
That's great looks like a lot of fun. 39 isn't to bad this time of year back there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I went for a Christmas ride too. 85 degrees, short sleeve shirts. Some folks were riding in shorts. Christmas in Florida, what can I say??? :p

·
Registered
188 Posts
I went for a short ride today.dance 1 But their saying snow tonight and tomorrow.:(

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Rode up to Kenosha today. The water was to cold to play in, so just went to the lighthouse. So nice to still be riding on Christmas day up here in Northern IL and Southern WI. And the week is still calling for more riding.
I was essentially "raised" on the weekends in Kenosha (until I was 10) and had not been back there until about 3 years ago. The place where that picture was taken was not there when I was younger but I recognize it from that trip and that brought back memories. Glad to see you can still ride at this time of the year!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts