Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my dealer yesterday. To pick up a set of rear brake pads for my XC. They got two Octanes in and sold them the day after. Sells are very good on Victory's and Indian's. Mike said the buyers were mostly HD Riders. They have more used HD's than the HD dealer does. cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts
My dealer in northeast CT also has quite a selection of used Harleys.

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
A growing trend hey, gonna snowball,
Survival of the fittest.
We are witnessing an Evolution.
Victory-We Ride!

Reactions: jerparker1

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
If you look at the Tapatalk users

Victory's Tapatalk users Ca 500 people

Indian Tapatalk users CA 928 people

HD Tapatalk users Ca 7800 people

BIG difference in users, still a long way to go ... I'm just happy a VIC looks stock better then a stock HD, and the engine is MUCH nicer ... Right ??

Surviving of the POWER without breaking it ... Let's hope .... Vic outlast HD with this ...

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

Reactions: grh450

·
Registered
314 Posts
Who the hell cares about tapatalk. I better go get a HD I guess?

Reactions: grh450

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Who the hell cares about tapatalk. I better go get a HD I guess?
Who the hell cares about HD ... I better buy a ricer i guess

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Reactions: 40XC and PaiN

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Ahh Yea I have seen them shirts around here and there. Imagine if one of the Big 3 auto makers came up with that idea.

·
13,299 Posts
Shame on you for giving BP6666VR him ****.

I have 86 Harley shirts and not one Vic tee shirt. Matter of fact was at dealer open house saturday and look at there tee shirts. $40 bucks for a black tee shirt with a red V on it. Not getting my money.
At least the Harley shirts have some imagination

·
Registered
277 Posts
Any who....back to the dealer post.
I was @ my local dealer this past weekend and was very disappointed w/their lack of new Victory inventory. There was only 3 Vic's on the floor and a good, oh I don't know, 100 of other brand's of new bikes. This dealer sell's about 12 other brands too.
I wanted to see the Magnum X1...No I'm getting one :)...I just wanted to see it.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I know from some fundraising for organizations what it costs to print up some T-shirts. If I owned a Vic dealer you can be sure I would design up something sharp and have my name and the logo on it. That is as long as the mother ship didn't have something against you using their logo on something marketing wise that was not theirs.
I did buy a Vic T-shirt over spring break. Found one on "sale" rack for under $30. I hated to pay what I did for it. Just glad I dont plan my vacation rides based on Dealership locations though.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Any who....back to the dealer post.
I was @ my local dealer this past weekend and was very disappointed w/their lack of new Victory inventory. There was only 3 Vic's on the floor and a good, oh I don't know, 100 of other brand's of new bikes. This dealer sell's about 12 other brands too.
I wanted to see the Magnum X1...No I'm getting one :)...I just wanted to see it.
I took a ride to a so called Victory dealer I hadn't been too before and was very disappointed to find their inventory of three dusty bikes stuffed into a far corner, along with a small, lop-sided rack of accessories leaned against the wall. :frown
The rest of the place was FILLED with Yamahas and Suzukis......

·
Registered
150 Posts
I took a ride to a so called Victory dealer I hadn't been too before and was very disappointed to find their inventory of three dusty bikes stuffed into a far corner, along with a small, lop-sided rack of accessories leaned against the wall. :frown
The rest of the place was FILLED with Yamahas and Suzukis......
Welcome to every so called dealer within a 200 mile radius of me. It's absolutely ridiculous! But we have side by sides, 4 wheelers, boats, etc. galore....

·
Registered
632 Posts
I was at a Victory dealer a short while ago, Not long ago he only sold Vic's and Polaris ATV's And Side -By's for 15 years or more... He moved about a mile away to a new much larger store, Now he is a Indian /Polaris store who has a few Vic's somewhere in the back corner where you have to squeeze around the Indian's to get to them.....

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
My local dealer in Brisbane has Victory's only downstairs and just Indians upstairs.
And I've had a few freebie shirts off them.
We have rides out of the shop regularly almost every month.
From the sound of things over there I'm very fortunate.
Oh yeah they've traded a few Harley's lately too.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
On a good note, my dealer the awesome Shark Cycle in Stafford Springs, CT always has many Vics on the floor....of course that's all they sell in season :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts