Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the ones that know, I have been looking for my next bike(coming from Harley). So, I went to the dealer to check out the Vegas 8-Ball and Jackpot. No question in my mind which one I want now. It did feel a little different sitting on then what I am used to but, damn that thing looks smooth. As a bonus, if Diamond reads this, I can get it cheaper then what was advertised. Now to get it past the wife:eek:

·
Registered
257 Posts
For the ones that know, I have been looking for my next bike(coming from Harley). So, I went to the dealer to check out the Vegas 8-Ball and Jackpot. No question in my mind which one I want now. It did feel a little different sitting on then what I am used to but, damn that thing looks smooth. As a bonus, if Diamond reads this, I can get it cheaper then what was advertised. Now to get it past the wife:eek:
just do it man she'll forgive you, and if she doesn't you can definetly pick up a new one on your new bike:D

·
Registered
173 Posts

wife?? come on dude, grow a pair!!!:D look at it his way, won't be the first time you piss her off and won't be the last if you're like the rest of us!!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts

ROTFLMAO!!!! Do it BRO!! It will be worth the headache from the wife. When she starts ripping you another one...get on yur Jackpot and ride brother just ride!!!:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I am going to try to get it figured out in the next week here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts