Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I'm going Saturday morning with Speedblue. He's going to call me and we're gonna set the breakfast meet and ride over. He's in Tempe and I'm in Buckeye. Where You?

You're more than welcome to meet up and have breakfast with us and ride over. I can update where and when if you want. We're gonna meet early and get over there. It opens at 0930.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going Saturday morning with Speedblue. He's going to call me and we're gonna set the breakfast meet and ride over. He's in Tempe and I'm in Buckeye. Where You?

You're more than welcome to meet up and have breakfast with us and ride over. I can update where and when if you want. We're gonna meet early and get over there. It opens at 0930.
I'm in Florence.

Tech23

·
Registered
212 Posts
I took a look at their floor map and didn't see any representation from Victory or Indian. Whats up with that?

·
Registered
212 Posts
The demo area was well represented but the show itself was definitely not worth the $12 to get in.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
We'll be there today! if you want to meet up at the show PM me for my # and I'll shoot it over. Mike and I want to ride the Scout :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts