Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, correct me if I'm wrong when I believe I'm having a weird day.

I wake up at my usual time of 4:15 (Eastern Time Zone) to the sound of my wife and daughter arguing over who cares less about this or that. I don't really know. They both say g'bye to me at 6:00 and head to work and school. Now, I have 3 hours to kill before I drop my car off at the shop for an alignment and tire change AND 4 hours to kill before my wisdom teeth get pulled. So, I decide to change the manual transmission fluid in my car. Done. Car shifts like new, which excites me (don't make fun :laugh). Quick shower and my mom shows up to follow me to the shop, drop off the car, and off to the oral surgeon we go. 31 minutes (yes, 31 later) I am back in the car, packed with gauze and homeward bound. Wasn't tired and my mouth is fairly free of discomfort, so I decided to change the oil in my mower and cut the grass. Grass is cut and looks phenomenal, in case you wondered. Dental work aside, is this a typical day for most of you who read this? Typical as in busy doing many things on many different facets of life? What would top this day off is sex and a big hamburger... one of those will NOT happen today!:laugh

I'm just curious about what my Victory family thinks.

P.S. I'm lucid and am not on pain medication, so this isn't coming from an altered state of mind!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I can't answer that. My days consist of laying in a bed for the last 5 months. I wish I could just hop in my car and get out of here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't know brotha, sounds like a fairly typical day to me.
What I'm wondering why in the hell did you get up so early on what sounds like a day off? Enjoy your hamburger :)

Sent from my bike doing 80mph

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I think he will enjoy the other after having dental work! Mouth may hurt too much! Lol

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know brotha, sounds like a fairly typical day to me.
What I'm wondering why in the hell did you get up so early on what sounds like a day off? Enjoy your hamburger :)

I get up so early to get ready for the day before everyone else. That way there is one less person in the way. I'm up that early no matter what...it's a curse.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I am usually going to bed at that time. Lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
I get up so early to get ready for the day before everyone else. That way there is one less person in the way. I'm up that early no matter what...it's a curse.
That's early man but I hear ya.. I'm usually up between 5 and 515 everyday but get to sleep in til 7ish or when my girls start asking if I'm up yet when clearly I'm still sleeping (which is usually earlier the 7, lol ) on my days off if it's not hunting season of course..

·
12,984 Posts
Back when I had a vasectomy. After getting my nuts snipped I went home did the grass and then started working on pulling the motor on my 33 ford.
That afternoon my nuts swelled to softball size. Called doctor he said ice and stay off feet for four days and keep ice on them.
Of course I didn't think the doc new what he was talking about when he said go home and stay off your feet.
Now I listen to doc's when they tell me what to do

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't answer that. My days consist of laying in a bed for the last 5 months. I wish I could just hop in my car and get out of here

Sorry I don't want to hijack a thread but I'm just curious how MaddogUSMC was doing and if he was going to be able to ride this summer? Just pure curiosity..

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Back when I had a vasectomy. After getting my nuts snipped I went home did the grass and then started working on pulling the motor on my 33 ford.
That afternoon my nuts swelled to softball size. Called doctor he said ice and stay off feet for four days and keep ice on them.
Of course I didn't think the doc new what he was talking about when he said go home and stay off your feet.
Think I'd rather have a tooth pulled.

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
I can only add the following

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Sorry I don't want to hijack a thread but I'm just curious how MaddogUSMC was doing and if he was going to be able to ride this summer? Just pure curiosity..

Hanging in there and waiting for my appointment in ten days....thanks for asking!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Had a pretty bad bout of cellulitis in my right leg. Replaced a toilet when I should have been in bed with my leg elevated. Not fun lol

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Had a pretty bad bout of cellulitis in my right leg. Replaced a toilet when I should have been in bed with my leg elevated. Not fun lol
I have been there many times. I hope the antibiotics work and you get over it.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I have been there many times. I hope the antibiotics work and you get over it.

Oh yea. This was back before I lost 120 lbs and before I slept with a cpap machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Friend decided to move from one house to another after having his cut. Had a wife and 3 kids so a lot of stuff. Moved it all by himself in one day. Had used the surgery as an excuse to get a few days off of work and thought he should make the most of the time.

Ended up spending a few extra days off work till he could walk again.
Scared him pretty good. He thought he had broken his favorite toy for good from the sound of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts