Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have My 2011 XC which is my second Vic. and my BabyDoll that is a 1972 FLH that I have had since 1988 and put over 200k on it (rebuilt everything on it at least once) Then I have a 2007 Street Bob that is set up for the Little Lady and me when I want to run light toss around bike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I just have the one below.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
My wife and I live in Florida in the winters (7 months) and Michigan in the summers (5 months). We both ride and have bikes in both places as follows. All bikes bought used with low miles.

My Florida bike: 2012 Vic XCT
Wife's Florida bike: 2012 Vic XCT

My Michigan bike: 2006 HD Softail Heritage (36,000 miles on it and never had a lick of trouble with it and no oil leakage)
Wife's Michigan bike: 2006 Honda VTX1300S
Shared Michigan bike: 2012 Vic XCT (technically her bike and we plan to sell the Honda)

We love all of these bikes for different reasons and uses. The XCT's are awesome touring bikes but a little hefty for around town. My HD and my wife's VTX1300 are nimble "little" bikes ideal for daily commuting in town but is also set up quite well for long distance and long duration touring. We took these bikes on a 12 day 2500 mile tour in July, 2014.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
92 Posts
The wife and I have a 2014 Can Am Spyder RTS and the 2015
Victory CXT. WE love both bikes for different reasons and both
are a lot of fun to ride.
Toby

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is my Old FLH.It has been with me forever.Been through 3 wives and still loves me

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,941 Posts
Reduced my bike stable down to my one 2010 Victory Vegas 100/6.
Though it could easily change if something old (pre '75) came up for the right money.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I only have my XC , but would like to add a Hammer , Gunner , or Judge at some point , and I will .:grin

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
This is my Old FLH.It has been with me forever.Been through 3 wives and still loves me
LOVE those old shovels had a 79 superglide 19 years 167000 miles.

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
I'm down to just the two in my sig line. These are good enough for little 'ole me. :)

There are two HD's that stand out to me that I never owned. The Cross Bones and Heritage Softail. I'm seen one Breakout that was impressive as a factory custom.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
2011 XC, Just the one. Sold the 03 Vegas, 04 TC and the 1984 Iron Head Sportster.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I see most of you are cruiser only. I have a Yamaha YZ250FX for dirt, Yamaha FZ8(track only), and a Suzuki Hayabusa streetfighter project.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I will add another bike sooner or later and it will be naked and sporty.....something along the lines of a BMW R nineT, Yamaha XSR900 or the Vic Combustion.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
2012 Victory XCT. Until a few weeks ago, that was my only vehicle, although I could occasionally borrow my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee. The XCT served me well as my only vehicle in this rare-snow, rare-ice climate, until I had to drive several older friends to church twice per week. Then I finally got a car for myself for the first time since 1989.

·
13,177 Posts
Have the vision that I love. In the shield is mt 79 XLCR its just very unique and fun to ride. At one time I owned 5 of them one with NOS and would give Honda fits trying to get past me. No Harley would stay with me when I hit the button. The roomer is Harley made a thousand of these a few in green and red. All the experts said black only. Never saw a stock one in red or green.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I love that XSR900!
I had a chance to get up close and personal with one at the IMS in NY. Its a comfortable and a very cool bike, I can't wait to start seeing reviews and rider impressions when the XSR900 is released this month. Its little brother, the XSR700 as gotten some great press.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts