Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what covers everyone has for their Vics. Particularly one that is water proof and is heavy duty. Also what size should I get for a Judge? Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have A Dowco weatherall EZ-Zip and it works well, easy to get on and off.. I don't remember the size it's probably the XXL. I got it for my 2004 Kingpin and it fit perfect, it's a little tight on the Vision, but it still covers it well. I only use it on trips when I have to park the bike outside. It has sat through a pretty good rain storm and the bike was nice and dry when the cover is removed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a bunch of covers in my cellar from 8 or 10 different bikes. Dollar for dollar Dowco is good but if you live in a rainy area you will find that almost any cover will mildew, then weaken and finally fail.
At the moment I'm using a Vic factory cover for my 11 XC and am satisfied with it.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Think that will hold that 3 tons of snow you mentioned? I have a sweet cover, it's 50 x 30 and warm....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No ... My bike in mother in laws heated garage for winter , The cycleshell will be for spring/summer only ....:Dthumb upcheers

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have a cycle shell I used when I didn't have a garage for a year. It is awsome and that was in NJ with lots of snow. Just keep the snow cleared off. I also have a Guardian water proof cover I use from time to time when i have the motorcycle with me in the motorhome. The Guardian cover is heavy duty, works great and is well worth the price. But is does not pack small, so not for hauling around with you unless you have a dedicated side bag for it.
I would actually sell my cycle shell but shipping would cost more than the product I suspect.

·
Registered
118 Posts
dowco. I've not found one better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts