Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

9281 - 9289 of 9289 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Not the original and I no longer have them. Look for the set screw.
I do have the set screw in the some location as yours did. Never noticed it before but it is there.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Had a small fork seal leak. So I made a seal cleaner tool and gave it a shot. Put on about 750 KMS and it is nice and dry. I used a milk jug and cut out a tool and it seemed to work.
Nice when something like that works out isn't it.:)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Went for a nice ride with a buddy and his new to him 96 Harley Heritage Springer....nice looking ride, wasn't embarrassed at all to have him tagging along with me and Vic

·
Registered
309 Posts
Had a small fork seal leak. So I made a seal cleaner tool and gave it a shot. Put on about 750 KMS and it is nice and dry. I used a milk jug and cut out a tool and it seemed to work.
This is the ultimate solution for leaving fork seals. IMG_20190221_182935770.jpg
IMG_20190221_182935770.jpg

·
Registered
309 Posts
Went for a nice ride with a buddy and his new to him 96 Harley Heritage Springer....nice looking ride, wasn't embarrassed at all to have him tagging along with me and Vic

View attachment 252271 View attachment 252272
2 nice looking bikes there. I do particularly like the one HD called the Crossbones springer. Fat 16 in front, apes, small front guard, sprung saddle, blacked out everything, from about 2008, but looking like 1940. Hang on, that sounds a bit like the HardBall, except it looks like a 1940 cartoonist's vision of 2040.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
13,296 Posts
Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
852 Posts
That year and model is rare. Hope he takes care of it
yea he was looking for this for awhile, i'm sure he will...it is pretty sweet looking

Rob

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,850 Posts
Working on adding one of those brake light flashers. Hopefully my cruise will still work. I rarely use it commuting so I'll have to remember to test it.

Update: Quick easy install decided just to do the trunk that is the most visible area and I always have it on.

I'll see if the texters following me to work in morning look up from their phones...

9281 - 9289 of 9289 Posts