Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

9361 - 9380 of 9382 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,085 Posts
Looking a bit dusty. :)

Rode to work yesterday. It was still 65 when I left at 630PM.

Today high 75. Tomorrow high almost 80.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
981 Posts
Looking a bit dusty. :)

Rode to work yesterday. It was still 65 when I left at 630PM.

Today high 75. Tomorrow high almost 80.
LOL ok ok quit yer bragging LOL we're happy with high 50s here right now....lol next week by thurs back to normal 40's 30s an snow 8(

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got out for some wind therapy finally yesterday. High was like 73, rode home in the later part of sunset and that was a bit chilly without the sun. Great day for riding and I got in a last bit of sighting in my rifle in preparation for deer gun season opening.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
LOL ok ok quit yer bragging LOL we're happy with high 50s here right now....lol next week by thurs back to normal 40's 30s an snow 8(
I won’t mention the 80’s we are having right now. Of course, that’s normal for this time of year.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
981 Posts
I won’t mention the 80’s we are having right now. Of course, that’s normal for this time of year.

LOL ok thanks...i'm envious !!! we hit 73 today that's amazing for up here was a gorgeous ride today out to the apple orchids got some gala's, macintosh and honey crisp 8)

Reactions: Strew3

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yup, beaut of a day here as well, today.
Meet up with a few friends for a bit of a ride. No idea how many kms/mi, but out for 4 1/2 hrs
Gorgeous sun set on the ride home.

Dusty

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Rode to dinner. Rode home. Can't complain it's still 60 degrees at 10PM from 70+ high today.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I think everybody who owned a motorcycle were out this past weekend in my neck of the woods, including myself.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Seeing as the weather wasn't the greatest and I'm stuck in the house baking bread and waiting for a package to be delivered, I decided to change the oil out in the forks today, as the last time I changed it was last year (34,810 km ago)

View attachment 252430

View attachment 252431

Dusty
OK, thought you had to remove the fairing to pull the fork tubes??? Need to replace my fork oil before next years riding season and was dreading it but based on your pics it looks like a lot less hassle than I thought.

·
Registered
12,414 Posts
Today, on my XR's replacement, I installed a beefier sway bar that will make the good handling great handling.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Replaced my Battery with a Renegade Wicked Start .. Not saying anyone should go with this, but have used them on 2 other Rides with Great Results.. They are sent Fully Charged and ready to go and the Dimensions are just a tad smaller for easy installation, but not so small that the hold down strap does not hold it firmly .. Had this 2011 18 months now and has never started quicker since I bought it..

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Beautiful day here, so took it out for a nice putt. Got in a quick 50 miles and topped off the fuel.

Remember, when you go by a cop running around 100 in a 55, at least wave at him. It’s the polite thing to do.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
55 at 630AM
60 at 630PM

Rode into work smiling all the way and home still smiling.

Back to the freezer this weekend.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks like my riding season, such as it was this year with the Pandemic, is done
Once the snow, salt n brine hits the roads, I pull my bike off the road for the season.

This is what I woke up to this morning, with a forecast of 10 cm today of the white joy!

Dusty

Reactions: Strew3

·
Registered
981 Posts
Looks like my riding season, such as it was this year with the Pandemic, is done
Once the snow, salt n brine hits the roads, I pull my bike off the road for the season.

View attachment 252534

This is what I woke up to this morning, with a forecast of 10 cm today of the white joy!

View attachment 252535

Dusty
yea we've had our first blast of snow up here as well...mine is in bed in the corner of the garage lets hope we catch a break from old man winter....stay safe!

Rob

Reactions: Dusty Boots

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
It's 39F and raining all day. No riding here. Maybe tomorrow. My days are running out too.

9361 - 9380 of 9382 Posts