Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
9561 - 9576 of 9576 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Put a set of 2 up-2 back chubby bars (2" dia.) with Avon large dia. grips to make long rides a bit more comfortable, on my shoulders and hands. Converted the rear turn signals to red run/turn/brake for some added 'notice'. Replaced the original battery with a new one from Deka. Changed the oil and filter and checked the tire pressures.

I leave for Rapid City Tuesday. 😎

·
Registered
688 Posts
4,163 miles later and the CC and I are back from S.D. where we shared visits to Rushmore, Spearfish canyon, Custer State Park which included runs of Iron Mt. and Needles Hwy and visits to downtown Sturgis and Deadwood.. And, for good measure, a run to Devils Tower. She's earned a good bath and another oil&filter change.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Went riding yesterday, nice day.

Reactions: Strew3

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
rode over and took my niece's daughter's daughter for her first motorcycle ride....I was 8 when my sister's husband took me for my first ride, I got a bike at 10 and have never been without one since...wonder if this will have the same effect 8)

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Rode from Rome, GA to Chattsworth. Then over Ft Mountain to Biguns BBQ in Talking Rock. Then back to Rome. About 150 miles. Rt 52 over Ft Mountain has about 45 minutes of great twisties.

Reactions: Strew3 and Dan050

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my shipper in touch with my 2012 Cross Country seller. Shipping from Florida to Ohio for $400. This is my first bagger, I am more of a sport touring guy but I couldn't pass this deal up.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Got my shipper in touch with my 2012 Cross Country seller. Shipping from Florida to Ohio for $400. This is my first bagger, I am more of a sport touring guy but I couldn't pass this deal up.
Post some pictures when you get it home.

Reactions: joewillie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got the bike delivered the other night, it is in flawless condition, and runs great.

After digging into it, I've found the exhaust baffles have been removed - it's way louder than I expected.

·
Registered
258 Posts
One of my favorite times to ride during the year and it just keeps raining. 🤬😡

Reactions: joewillie

·
Registered
10 Posts
One of my favorite times to ride during the year and it just keeps raining. 🤬😡
Where you located? We've had a beautiful stretch of weather for the past two weeks. It's been great!. But in the back of your mind, we know what's coming!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where you located? We've had a beautiful stretch of weather for the past two weeks. It's been great!. But in the back of your mind, we know what's coming!
Appleton, Wisconsin

And yes I do know what’s coming which is why the constant rain has sucked so much lately.

9561 - 9576 of 9576 Posts