Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 9046 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Love the shirt but I want the print to be on the back.
Yeah, I wasn't paying that close attention to it. I'm going to ask if the design can be put on the back instead. I agree it would look a lot better on the back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Too much snow and -11 deg C near Toronto so not much. Chrome rocker boxes and cam cover arrived, as did chrome engine guard. Hopefully mid month these parts get torqued on, back bone buttoned up. Tired of seeing a skeleton when I know how good the bling will set the 8 Ball off.

·
Registered
471 Posts
picked up a set of hard lowers on EBay, sending the shells out to get painted

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
my Gas Capital Customs blinkers showed up today, and i ordered my black ness gas cap!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Pretty tricky there vcc14. Looks nice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Finished my end caps for the passenger pegs today. Had my uncle trim the end of the peg so it would fit into the recess of the cap. Then drilled and tapped the center. Now they're back on. They match my grips and shift, brake pegs
Very well done. Knowing someone in a machine shop never hurts.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
After 260 miles, a little refreshment at the Flora-Bama. ImageUploadedByMO Free1423336413.115711.jpg

Funny...a harley guy was getting off his bike when I pulled up. Said "That bike sounds like a Harley!" I just smiled. He went on to tell me about all the mods he had done to his 1998 bike. Bragged about the 82hp/ 90fpt it puts out now.

....I just said "nice bike". ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
After 260 miles, a little refreshment at the Flora-Bama. View attachment 118498

Funny...a harley guy was getting off his bike when I pulled up. Said "That bike sounds like a Harley!" I just smiled. He went on to tell me about all the mods he had done to his 1998 bike. Bragged about the 82hp/ 90fpt it puts out now.

....I just said "nice bike". ;)

No matter the year hd is 1947 technology now at 2015 prices. I know it bites a bit but I was told that many ride hd because it makes them feel they could have been a somebody.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tensioned and aligned my belt today, the thing was chirping for 300-or-so miles yesterday.. Stooopid Belt! :mad: .. :D

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1423352599.958275.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1423352613.868152.jpg

i started out changing my starter clutch, then replaced my fuel filter, then it was kinda on! i pulled the chrome covers for powder/paint, and to prepare for cams!

·
Registered
227 Posts
This:

OK, so it may not look like much, but that switch on the left is wired to my garage door opener which I mounted up inside my fairing. This may very well be my "Best Mod Ever"! :cool:

No more fumbling with a remote stuffed into my pocket when I pull up into the driveway.

I also replaced that long "poke me in the eye" radio antenna with a short twisty one I picked up at O'Reilly's for about $12.

D.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm attempting to FINALLY do the VictoryHID kit on my Hard-Ball. Big ole harnesses to try to shoehorn into the headlight. Wow! I gotta take a break from it and rethink the situation. Dang!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
This:

OK, so it may not look like much, but that switch on the left is wired to my garage door opener which I mounted up inside my fairing. This may very well be my "Best Mod Ever"! :cool:

No more fumbling with a remote stuffed into my pocket when I pull up into the driveway.

D.

i need to do this!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Rinsed and rode and......

Rinsed some of the dirt off my XR this morning. Then I took it for a ride out west and helped a friend with his XC exhaust. He just bought a new welder so we had to modify some. Now yesterday I did modify the front fender on my XRs a bit. May post up some pictures of it later. Took some last night, but being dark out they did not come out very good. Did a fairly simple mod, I am happy with the way it turned out.

1001 - 1020 of 9046 Posts