Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we finally call the 2015 riding season a "go"?

jeez....that was a rough wait..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
38 ? That's balmy !:ltr: I think it is safe to say we are underway for the new season !:ride:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
38 degrees! You poor bastards. I left Conn. 34 yrs ago . I left my snow mobile and Suzuki GS 550 too.......missed that bike. The Army wouldnt let us bring personal items. After i got out i took a trip to Florida to visit my parents new home and never left. Besides the year round bikinis I knew this place was going to give me year round riding.

I hope you guys in the north have a safe and long seasoncheers

·
Registered
533 Posts

yup! i would have to agree... got mine out saturday and halfway through the first tank of gas i rode into a snow flurry.. thankfully sunday was gorgeous and i rode to work this morning through the fog and crap at 38 degrees.. i'll take it!! ride safe amigos! cheers

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the title typo....I was only half way through my morning coffee when I made this post.

I rode pretty much all weekend and it was warm enough Sunday for my wife to finally get out on the bike. Good times :)
Think I'll ride to work this morning.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Definitely was out and about yesterday, rode to work today. So it's definitely a 'go' for me.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

Yeah, Brother! It's a GO!

I rode the scoot this morning and the temp read 33 degrees but, the hard lowers, heated seat and grips kept me nice and toasty. FF helmet did the trick too. Can't wait to ride back to the house.

cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Had a nice ride up into Litchfield this past Saturday with the misses to a couple vineyards...great way to start off the riding season!

cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
The Litchfield hills seems like it was made for motorcyclists!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was able to get about 400 miles in between Sat - Mon

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have other priorities right now but I did get out for a short jaunt on Saturday morning.... felt good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts