Discussion Starter #1
All,

We have a;

Flock of seagulls...
mob of Kangaroos...
murder of crows...
Pack of Dogs
Pod of Whales etc.....

What would be your suggestion for a group/bunch of Victory motorcylcle on a ride....??????

A reliability of Victories...
A gurgle of Victories....
A style of Victories...

Lets see your suggestions.....

Derekcheerscheerscheers
Happy New Year

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Since it's the IN word of the decade and alludes to an elusive, ethereal nature...
A "Cloud" of Victory

or in tribute to the Indian acquisition...
A Tribe of Victories

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Not sure I should have read this Pre-Coffee or not but here is some fuel for your post.
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/about/faqs/animals/names.htm

Pride (lion) or Tribe (Goat) (like the indian reference as already stated) and those in the CPO ranks past and present know what I mean there as a two fold statement... :D

A Smack (jelly fish) could bring some discussion but it is too bad that the cockroaches grabed the name of "intrusion"... lol... Couldnt go there although fitting I think in some respect.

Good saturday morning post Dernel...cheers

·
Registered
436 Posts
Some great suggestions - I like Tribe and Pride thus far. I like cloud, but, HD should have that one -- when ever I follow a HD there is either a cloud or at least a strong oil odor :p

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
A freedom of Victorys. An excitement of Victorys. A thrill of Victorys. A superior of Victorys. A rumble of Victorys. Ad nauseum.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Uh, that would be...

Victors.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Unusual Occurence

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
Hey Jagular,
I see you have a Nissan Leaf. So does my neighbor and I'm having no luck getting him to race me to Pendleton, Oregon, 200 miles east of Portland on I-84. As a Leaf owner, what can I do to persuade him to race me?
RICZ

1 - 20 of 33 Posts