Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I don't know if you still call them cheese wedges since its round so I guess they are can be called Pizza sides?? Me and the wife went to strokers dallas with is owned by Rick Fairless and he is coming out with some new stuff for the Victory. He has a new handlebar that is great but that is for another time.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Like 'em. Are you just staying with the skull ignition/intake covers or will more skulls find their way onto your bike?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Ok I don't know if you still call them cheese wedges since its round so I guess they are can be called Pizza sides?? Me and the wife went to strokers dallas with is owned by Rick Fairless and he is coming out with some new stuff for the Victory. He has a new handlebar that is great but that is for another time.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers
It's nice... I like skulls better than cheese.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is making a lot more skull stuff but I think I'm going to stick with just the skulls on both sides in place of the cheese wedges. I think I'm going to drill out a small hole and put a red led light in both eyes..haha

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
thumb upVery Nicethumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I like cheese, it tastes better than skulls...

They look good but I have to admit some of the stuff Strokers is making is a little odd. Then again so is Rick Fairless...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob it does look like a alien skull now that i look at it more..haha I like it..haha I'm going to drill out the eyes and put some red leds in there..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts