Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like just about anyone whose looking in this section I was reading up on oil, I dont plan on changing my oil till next spring but Im a curious person. I don't feel like experimenting with oils so ill just stick to the vic stuff.

I know Honda East ships these kits but 70 and free shipping sounds good to me.

Maybe Honda can chip in here and tell me if there's something different with these kits or I might be missing somethign

and last is the 11-13 oil change still the same as a 07 kingpin?

I tried to searching around but didnt find anything on this

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Didn't see a link on the ebay deal you are referring to but 70 & Free shipping is about as good as you are going to get, unless find someone who has a leftover kit and no longer has a use for it ..

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have bought several oil change kit from Honda east for my xr and they get it to u fast as for oil changes my is at 5000 miles interval for my 2012 xr some of the older ones r at 3000 miles you order ur oil from Honda east u won't regret it

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I'm not so sure I'd call it a 'deal', exactly, that's about what it would cost me at my dealer. I think the only benefit is you don't have to go out and get it, it will ship to your door :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't get the Oil change Kit for 2011 - 2013 Kingpin either. First there is no 2013 Kingpin, right? Also the engine from 2007 thru 2012 is the same I thought, the 100 Cu in.. I see this same place has a 2010 - 2013 Kingpin Tour oil change kit, same cost and is exactly the same thing. Why they have them broke down that way I don't know.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
no bargain!

5 qts of amsoil from our sponsor about $50 depending if you buy motorcycle oil or the MA approved 10-40 or 20-50 oil and a $7 wix filter without polaris logo!!! much better oil, better price a win win situation

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all valid points, thanks guys. the vic dealership is literally across the street from my work so I suppose Ill just get the kit there or from Honda East, like I said I was just snoopin around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts