Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am new to the Victory world, and trying to sell my exhaust that I took off my 09 Vegas 8 ball (I don't like chrome :))

Problem is, I'm not even sure what it is! I think they are Victory Stage 1 slip-ons??

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwuwf_pgDLojTmxtM3RmV1RqV00&usp=sharing

Next, what should I ask for these? I'm not looking to rip anyone off here, but don't wanna give these away free either. I was thinking $600? Is that a fair price? They come with the header pipes..

Thanks in advance. Just wanna do my homework before I post them for sale thumb up

Mike

·
Registered
289 Posts
They're five+ years old, Victory no longer makes them, there is no flash card for the ECU and it appears they have some road rash.

You're at least $200 high IMO.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're five+ years old, Victory no longer makes them, there is no flash card for the ECU and it appears they have some road rash.

You're at least $200 high IMO.....
Wow, didn't realize that. Bike is only 5 years old! :eek:
They do have a bit of rash on the underneath.. but luckily is not visible when mounted.
Are those headers stock?

Mike

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
They look like Stage 1 Victory Performance mufflers. I thought it was just the mufflers and not the header pipes that were sold like this back then. Maybe it was the entire system.

What are you putting on the bike to replace them? Do they include the header pipes?

If I were selling these I would not ask for more than $300. I have a similar setup on my KP. They sound really good to my ears.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look like Stage 1 Victory Performance mufflers. I thought it was just the mufflers and not the header pipes that were sold like this back then. Maybe it was the entire system.

What are you putting on the bike to replace them? Do they include the header pipes?

If I were selling these I would not ask for more than $300. I have a similar setup on my KP. They sound really good to my ears.

Bbob, thanks for the info! thumb up

They do come with the headers, so basically a full bolt-on system.
I did love how they sounded, nice loud tone without being raspy.. I would've kept them except I wanted everything black.

I ended up going with the Bassani Pro Street turn outs.. I LOVE how they look and sound!!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwuwf_pgDLojdHp5QkFqRUU0dW8&usp=sharing

So would I be fair if I posted them for $400 for the complete setup??

Again, thanks for the help!

Mike

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
Asking $400 for the entire set up would seem like a fair asking price since they include the header pipes. Brackets too?

I'm sure you already know shipping these is going to be expensive. You might try Craigs List locally first. Ya never know. Someone in your area might be looking for these. Do the mufflers separate from the header pipes or are they one piece?

The Bassini's do look better on your bike for sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Asking $400 for the entire set up would seem like a fair asking price since they include the header pipes. Brackets too?

I'm sure you already know shipping these is going to be expensive. You might try Craigs List locally first. Ya never know. Someone in your area might be looking for these. Do the mufflers separate from the header pipes or are they one piece?

The Bassini's do look better on your bike for sure.
Ya, shipping is gonna be a biiaatch! I already have them listed locally on C-list, but no takers yet.. They are all separated and boxed up already and comes with the long bracket that attaches to the bike's bracket (if that makes any sense).

Thank you sir for your help!! cheers

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts