Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, looking at this Highball but wanted to know what the exhaust is. Any help would be great!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, the link is blocking part of it out :(

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
That is why this Forum has such low volume.They are so worried about competition that people don't come here. Whereas most forums allow people to use multiple forums as resources.So they would get traffic from other forums too. Sad they don't see that here.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is just stupid. Especially for a brand struggling to get the recognition it desperately needs. Internal politics before I've even bought one. Not good.

·
Registered
251 Posts
This is just stupid. Especially for a brand struggling to get the recognition it desperately needs. Internal politics before I've even bought one. Not good.
It's not Victory, It is the company that owns this forum. They own a bunch of forums. You can run into this with any of their forums. Don't hold it against Victory. They are great bikes!

·
Registered
580 Posts
That is why this Forum has such low volume.They are so worried about competition that people don't come here. Whereas most forums allow people to use multiple forums as resources.So they would get traffic from other forums too. Sad they don't see that here.

And this why they will not see any more of my money.

m

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah this site is owned by Motorcycle.com not Victory or Polaris. This site doesn't even want you to know about their competitors the *** dot net and the *** dot com.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts