Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the handle bar there is a white circle, a bit soft, that I pushed and it went through the hole. Nothing on the other side, but this "plug" was long, like clay. Does anyone know what it is for? I pushed it back in and forgot to ask service guy about it the other day. Here is a pic. Look for the small white circle below the bars.. thanks!!

maurice

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have the same plug in my 11, have also wondered what it was. I'm looking forward to someone posting an answer.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
That's where your fork lock would go if you bought on of the Victory add on ones.

·
Registered
790 Posts
You may want to ask where your front fork protectors went too, unless you took them off. You don't want them damaged.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may want to ask where your front fork protectors went too, unless you took them off. You don't want them damaged.
Blasted! I thought that was just a strange design. Other side has the chrome guard or protector. I will call the dealer tomorrow and see if they will mail me the right side one. I don't expect them to, but... Thanks for letting me know Vic!!!

maurice

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update on fork guard

Dealer just said they would mail me one. So much for nay sayers that state service sucks after the sale!

maurice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts