Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this used KP a couple weeks ago and these wires have been bugging me. The dealer doesn't know what they were for, but my thumb is holding an antenna wire that ends by the right bag. The other 2 join and go to a fused connection at the battery. The wires are very well ran. I’m guessing it’s for a CB, but I would like to know the brand/model.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I got this used KP a couple weeks ago and these wires have been bugging me. The dealer doesn't know what they were for, but my thumb is holding an antenna wire that ends by the right bag. The other 2 join and go to a fused connection at the battery. The wires are very well ran. I’m guessing it’s for a CB, but I would like to know the brand/model.
The activator to link the Phaser to the voice activation module... make sure it's always set to 'stun', I accidently set mine to kill... not pretty. :crzy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
The long connector looks similar to the one that hooks to my old hand held garmen gps. So it my be a power connector for some type of gps unit. trace it back it is probably tied into a hot line somewhere

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts