Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at work at the moment (so no picture) but yesterday when I was working on the bike I noticed under the right side saddle bag door there is a small pocket near where the air spigot is for the shock adjustment and behind that cover there is something (looks like a small compressor) and is round and about 3" in diameter. On the other side in the saddle bag this pocket is empty and has no cover.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
The pocket is for a ipod.

Not for sure exactly what the other item is you're describing, but sounds like the ABS module.

·
13,002 Posts
I'm all turned around. The shock air fitting is in the left bag. Below it is where they hook up the dealer's computer. Now the right bag has two pockets with nothing in them.We do need a photo

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
My shock adjustment is on the right side plastic cover....

Yup picture would be great

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
13,002 Posts
I'm guessing its your abs motor. Doesn't the owners book tell you

·
13,002 Posts
Tony
in the photo I see electrical connector. You could unplug it and see what doesn't work. Am guessing its either ABS or something to do with reverse

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
in the photo I see electrical connector. You could unplug it and see what doesn't work.
I'm no expert, but that's how I like to figure this out. As long as it's a quick disconnect there should be no harm in unhooking it and seeing what bells and whistles go off downstream :nerd

Skin

·
Premium Member
8,789 Posts
its the inverse parallel zonk modulator of course....blind Freddy could see that:angel

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
its the inverse parallel zonk modulator of course....blind Freddy could see that:angel
I'm wondering myself now what it would be, easy enough to look in his workshop manual, I tried looking on the DonWood site on my phone, but couldn't find it.... Just parts and parts drawings.... Somebody with a Vision could solve this mystery ¿

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
It's the Turbo Encabulator.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I would say that would be the ABS Service Module (PN: 1911388) if I was venturing a guess.

Skin

·
13,002 Posts

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts