Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me identify these pipes. I just bought this bike going on two weeks ago, and outside of the pipes being aftermarket, the guy didn't know exactly what they were. I've had a couple of people suggest they're Cobra, but since there is no branding on them it's hard to say. Does anyone have an idea? This is an '07 Victory Vegas 8ball.

Sorry, they're dirty, I know. I had just got done putting that VFC in! :)

Side note, I am about to pull the trigger on torque tubes, 1) because the airbox is ugly and 2) because I'm seeing lots of good things said about them and you can't go wrong with more power in my book.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe Cobra, but they look really close to the Samsons I had on a Fatboy a few years ago.
Hadn't heard anyone say Samson yet, but the majority of people think Cobra. I've been trying to find a Cobra exhaust that matches what I have, so I'd at least know. But I'm not having much luck. :(

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me identify these pipes. I just bought this bike going on two weeks ago, and outside of the pipes being aftermarket, the guy didn't know exactly what they were. I've had a couple of people suggest they're Cobra, but since there is no branding on them it's hard to say. Does anyone have an idea? This is an '07 Victory Vegas 8ball.

Sorry, they're dirty, I know. I had just got done putting that VFC in! :)

Side note, I am about to pull the trigger on torque tubes, 1) because the airbox is ugly and 2) because I'm seeing lots of good things said about them and you can't go wrong with more power in my book.
Signature Series at Other exhaust

Yours looks like the set that is second from the top: Ripper exhaust

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts